- The Man Who Fed The World Book
The Man Who Fed The World Book
Item ID: AE-BKOYR09-001-001
Size & Type: 6.7" x 9.3", 297 pages
Unit Quantity: 1
- This book tells the story of Nobel Peace Prize recipient Norman Borlaug, a man who saved hundreds of millions of lives from starvation by introducing simple technologies such as corn hybrids and short-straw, disease-resistant wheat to farmers in developing countries.
- Previous AFBFA Book of the Year winner!
- Help support our efforts to educate about agriculture by purchasing a copy for local schools and libraries
- FREE 10th - 12th GRADE CURRICULUM BOOKLET WITH PURCHASE OF BOOK- Curriculum book available to download when you checkout your order